Sunday, March 7, 2010

What can I say about the Radicant that we haven’t already touched on? I don’t know… Having finished reading the book, re-reading some because I felt as though I had misinterpreted its meaning, and digesting it over the last few weeks I feel as though I have made some haste conclusions myself. I would have to say that this book was a success; a success because it frustrated me fully. As a creative mind it is important to be moved, shaken from your tree, and maybe kicked around a bit so as to see the world from the ground, not a tower, or the front porch. Perhaps that is what B. is getting at. There will be a counter movement, the oppressed, the frustrated, the angry, and the critic will all blaze a new trail; which direction I have yet to figure understand. The important part is that we all keep working. So in that regard… I hate to say it but good job NB you’re frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment